DNV GL acknowledges that the maritime sector is in need of adequate cyber security to safeguard organizations, assets and information.
To that end, Maritime Academy Hellas is offering on 11 May 2017, a 1-day general awareness Cyber Security course in order to provide
awareness for all personnel and enable a starting point for experience exchange. A real time hacker attack workshop will take place during the course.
The training will be conducted in cooperation with ASPIDA Cyber Security.
- Why is cyber security relevant to everyone working in the maritime sector?
- Regulations / Standards
- Types of attackers and threats ( i.e. Malware, viruses and spyware, use of removable media (USBs), risks of social networking)
- Motives of attackers and threats
- Incidents already reported – Handling cyber-attacks
- Overall protective holistic approach
- Fundamentals of detection of cyber-attacks
- Fundamentals of incident management
- Experience input from customer projects
Course: Cyber Security – General awareness training
Venue, date: DNV GL’s Piraeus Office, 11 May 2017 (09:30-17:00)
Trainer: ASPIDA Cyber Security
Fees: Euros 400,00 plus VAT
Registration Deadline: 2 May 2017
Should you require additional information or clarifications please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you.