Cyber Security Sales Consultant
We have an exciting Sales Consultant opening for our Cyber Security Division based in Greece. You are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional with deep understanding of information security. As part of your DNA, you are an aggressive, self-starter with the ability to build and maintain high-level executive relationships strengthening the company’s position in participating sectors.
- Designs and executes ASPIDA’s sales strategy and tactics, working closely with the CEO and the sales and marketing team.
- Maintains a highly technical knowledge of ASPIDA’s cybersecurity solutions/services and can articulately, succinctly, and effectively communicate ASPIDA’s cybersecurity solutions/services value proposition to existing and prospective clients.
- Develops and presents cybersecurity solutions/services sales proposals to clients, systems solutions and helps close complex technical cybersecurity solutions/services sales orders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline plus 1-2 years of directly related experience in cybersecurity, software development and/or ethical hacking.
- Solid historical technical sales track record within technical industry, preferably cybersecurity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills; distinctive ability to interact with all levels of leaders and clients
- Ability to travel abroad and work outside the office.
- Experience in the Maritime Sector is considered a strong plus
Aspida offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees and partners.
Information Security Analyst Level 1
Are you passionate about information security? Do you download security tools and figure them out in your spare time? Are you curious about reverse engineering and hunting for attacker activity? If so, then we have the perfect position for you. Come join our Security Operations Center (SOC) for our enterprise, and you can be a critical part of this creative, fast-paced, and exciting team. We are seeking information security specialists who have expertise in network security monitoring and incident response.
The ideal candidates will have an open mind, bring a fresh perspective to the SOC team and be passionate about protecting, defending and responding to information security related events.
- Detection, monitoring, analysis, resolution of security incidents; participate in providing containment recommendation
- Perform network/system/application/log intrusion detection analysis and trending
- Perform tuning of the SIEM filters and correlations to continuously improve monitoring
- Participate in the security incident handling efforts in response to a detected incident, and coordinate with other stakeholders
- Automate security analysis, administration and remediation procedures, workflows and tasks
- Maintain awareness of trends in security regulatory, technology, and operational requirements
- Shift rotation will be required for this role.
- Degree from a recognized university with specialization in Computer Sciences or a related discipline, combined with a minimum of one (1) year of directly related practical experience and demonstrated ability to carry out the functions of the job.
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management
- Experience in Intrusion Detection or Prevention Systems Knowledge of: TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Experience in Linux and Windows based devices at the System Administrator level System log forensics
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability and experience in writing clear and concise technical documentation
System Security Engineer
We are looking for a capable system security engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in security or systems engineering.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field